Any Other Name is Rosanna Sharp. Congratulations! And thanks to everyone for entering. I'll be giving away more books in the near future. I wish you luck in any future drawings.
To celebrate the new release in paperback of Craig Johnson's novel Any Other Name I'm giving away a free copy! To enter the contest, just post a comment here on THIS blog post saying you'd like to have Craig Johnson's new paperback Any Other Name, or send me a tweet on twitter to @patrickbalester, to have your name entered. The contest starts at 5 PM Central Standard Time on Wednesday April 29th, 2015 and runs for 48 hours until 5 PM Central Standard Time on Friday, May 1st, 2015. The entries will be picked at random and the winner will be announced Friday night at 10 PM CST May 1st, 2015.
Rules (stuff the lawyers make me say):
1) One entry per person. Post your entry on this blog post or send me a tweet to @patrickbalester. Include either the author's name, Craig Johnson, or the name of the book, Any Other Name.
2) Must be a U.S. resident to enter.
3) Deadline will be determined by time stamp on the blog comment or twitter tweet.
4) If you win, you agree to have your name only published on my blog, Facebook and on Twitter (but not your personal address; though I will need that to send you the prize, it will not be shared).
5) Entries from my relatives are ineligible (although most of them love to read...sorry).
6) Entries from YOUR relatives are most welcome!
7) Winner will be chosen randomly from all submitted entries placed in Craig Johnson's cowboy hat (or a close facsimile).
8) This giveaway is subject to state and local laws and not sponsored by Google, Facebook or Twitter.
9) Giveaways may be taxable, but your name will NOT be given to the IRS, CDC, FBI, CIA, or the NSA (although the NSA probably already has it). Reporting taxable prizes is the responsibility of the winner.
10) No pushing or shoving. The Marquess of Queensberry Rules shall apply at all times. I thank you!
Love Craig Johnson, he is such a down to earth Wyoming cowboy! I would be thrilled to win his book Any Other Name!
I would love to win a copy of Craig Johnson's "Any Other Name" paperback. Rosanna Sharp
I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A COPY OF "ANY OTHER NAME".
THANK YOU, PAUL NELSON
Would like a copy of Craig Johnson's new paperback--ANY OTHER NAME.
HECK YES! I want a copy of Craig Johnson's new book, "Any Other Name"! And my name is:
Julie Weaver (Longmire Posse member)
Yes! I would love, love, love to win a copy of Craig Johnson's new book "Any Other Name"!
I would like to have Craig Johson's new book "Any Other Name".
Please place my name in Craig Johnson's cowboy hat for a chance to win a copy of "Any Other Name". Sounds like another good book. No, I am not a relative of Pat's.
PS. I'm pretty sure I can afford the taxes on this "gift".
LOL, OK that's good to know. You're name's in the hat!
Looking forward in May to seeing Craig Johnson again here in St Louis. Woul love to win a copy of his new book. Thank you.
I would love to win a copy of Craig Johnson's book, "Any Other Name". I so enjoy his writing!
I would love to win a copy of Craig Johnson's new book, Any Other Name.
Big fan of the Craig Johnson series of books and would love to win his new one "Any Other Name".
I admit the television series turned me on to Johnson's series. Serious addict. I write a crime review blog ( www.auntiemwrite.com) and would love a copy of ANY OTHER NAME to review~ thanks for the opportunity!
Post a Comment